Zion’s Preschool / Extended Care program seeks to …
- be available for children three years to fourteen years old. Child must be currently enrolled in our Preschool, or Grade School.
- provide a well-balanced day care program that is useful to and meets the needs of working parents of our school and community.
- meet the needs of each child through the care and education of the whole child. The needs of the whole child include his/her physical, mental, emotional, social, aesthetic, and spiritual development.
- meet the health and safety needs, nutritional needs, enhance the family and community relations, and promote the spiritual development of each child.
All policies of the childcare are located in the ECE Handbook- if you did not receive one at registration please ask for one from the office, or download one by clicking here.
For information, call the school office at 303-659-3443. Or, if you prefer, e-mail us at email@example.com
Extended Care – Closed Dates 2015-2016
Daycare will be closed on the following dates:
- 3rd of July
- 5 days before school starts – Aug. 12-18
- Labor Day- September 7
- Thanksgiving-November 26, 27
- Christmas Break- December 23, 24, 25
- New Year’s Day
- MLK Day January 18(ECE Conference @Zion)
- President’s Day- February 15
- Nurturing the Faith Conference -March 8
- Easter Monday –March 28
- Memorial Day May 30