This week is a busy one. Please see below for reminders and updates.
- Roller Skating Parties for Grades 1-8 are this week. Please be sure your child’s permission slip has been turned into your child’s teacher. Grades 1-4 will be skating tomorrow, Tuesday, February 9. Grades 5-8 will skate Thursday, February 11. Be sure to pick up your child by 2:45 at the rink, unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Wednesday, February 10 is Chick-fil-A Spirit day. Don’t forget to mention Zion and your child’s teacher when placing your order.
- Wednesday, February 10 is also the beginning of Lent. Chapel will be at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesdays through March 16.
- Parent Teacher Conference slips for K-8 will be going home today. Please be sure to fill out the form and return to your child’s teacher by Wednesday, February 10. Parent Teacher Conferences are next week, Thursday, February 18 and Friday, February 19.
- PTL will be providing dinner for the teachers on Thursday, February 18 and breakfast Friday morning, February 19. To access the meal schedule, you can go to perfectpotluck.com and enter coordinator’s name: Roberts and password: ZionLions. Or you can click the links below. If you have any questions, you can contact Karen Roberts at 720-934-8639 or email@example.com. Thanks for being a blessing to our teachers!
- There is no school Monday, February 15 in observance of Presidents Day. Daycare is also closed that day.
- There is no school Friday, February 19 due to Parent Teacher Conferences. Daycare will be open that day for those already registered, however no hot lunch is available.
- Re-enrollment forms were due last Friday, February 5. Enrollment for Zion Lutheran Church families opened Monday, February 8. Open enrollment for the community begins Monday, February 22. If you have not turned in your re-enrollment form and deposit you must do so as soon as possible to ensure your families spot next year.
Thank you and have a great week.