Dear ZLS Families,
- Congratulations to the girls varsity volleyball team for winning 2nd place in this past weekend’s tournament! Go Lions!
- This is the last week to sign up for carnival. We still have many, many spots to fill. Lack of volunteer participation will result in the cancellation of the carnival. Click on the link to sign up now. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c094fa4a629a3fb6-zion1 – Thank you to all who have already signed up.
- Zion Lutheran Church & School is in the process of updating its phone system. The new system will be in place within a week or so. The only change you will notice is upon calling the school you will hear an automated voice directing you to either the church, preschool/daycare, school office, or accounting. Please use the current school number of 303-659-3443. This number is the same as before and will not change.
- Midterm reports (grades 1 – 8) will be sent home Wednesday, September 21.
- The Yankee Candle Fundraiser ends on Monday, September 29. Proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards the gym floor. Please be sure forms are turned into the office by Monday, September 29. IMPORTANT: In order for your child/ren to participate in the duck promotion, they must turn in duck coupons by Friday, September 23. No ducks will be available after Friday.
- Chick-fil-A Spirit Day Success: Chick-fil-A will be sending a $500 check our way. Thank you to all who participated in September’s Spirit Day! Mrs. Wolfe’s 5th grade class won the class contest and will receive a special cookie delivery this week.